Dr. King’s Christmas Sermon (AUDIO)December 25, 2017
Sober But Miserable? The Common Behavior in Addiction and SobrietyJanuary 4, 2018
It’s time to make 2018 a year to Reimagine Relationships!
New Year’s resolutions are ultimately about our relationship with ourselves and with others.
- Is improving your relationship on your list of New Year’s resolutions, but you don’t know how to make that happen?
- What if the relationship you have with yourself is the key to what you create for yourself in 2018?
- What would you have to let go of to create peace in your life?
- Do you want to make peace with your past?
- Have you finally found true love or are you lonely and afraid?
- Are you concerned you’ve taken a wrong turn in your relationships and would like to get back on track?
You are on your way and the only way out is to gravitate toward someone who has developed the mastery you need and to surrender yourself to learn and grow.
Whether you are married, engaged, beginning a new relationship, hoping to be in a relationship or struggling with particular issues in your life, I invite you to join me in my newest adventure Academy of Love. >>>CLICK VIDEO HERE.<<<